Startup companies wishing to open their offices in a metro city like Chennai should find a reliable, at the same time, economical co-working space in Chennai. Instead of leasing an own office space, and furnishing it, now you can get better facilities with less cost when you opt to go for a coworking space. Comparing own rented or leased office space and a Coworking space, you will see that it will let you enjoy all the benefits of having your own office space with lot more features.
The main benefits of Coworking Space in Chennai are:
1. Price Advantage
Co working spaces in Chennai will help you to avoid initial setup cost. This includes:
- Office Leasing expenses such as rent deposit for up to 10 months of rent, stamp duties, Agent commission etc.
- Office Furnishing Expenses such as rent deposit for up to 10 months of rent, stamp duties, Agent commission etc.
- Buying Electronic Equipments such as Printer, Routers, CCTV Camera, keyless entry system such as biometric or RF ID card reader etc.
Coworking space also help to reduce operating expenses. This includes:
- Monthly Utility Charges such as Electricity, Internet, Landline etc.
- Housekeeping charges such as cleaning, garbage collection etc.
- Maintenance charges like the charge the builder charge to you for common expenses of the building.